Monday, August 25, 2008
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
- Welcomed one new member.
- Icebreaker: What's your favorite sport to watch at the Olympics?
- Passed out TAB folders and reviewed content.
- Reviews: reviews will now be due on the first Monday of each month instead of the third. October reviews were due today. November reviews will be assigned at the next meeting.
- Reviews contest: November - January we will run a contest to see whose review can get the most pageviews the first month it's on the blog.
- Pats on the Back: to all the summer TTT helpers.
- Reviewed August/September contests and programs.
- Reminded everyone about the teen collection move at Woodbourne.
- Asked for donation ideas for fall. Decided to do a food drive at the next few meetings and donate the goods to a food pantry in time for Thanksgiving. Thinking about doing Operation Christmas Child for December.
Next meeting - September 15
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Monday, August 4, 2008
- Icebreaker: What's your favorite breakfast cereal?
- August and September reviews have been turned in. October reviews are due at the next meeting.
- Pats on the Back: to Janette.
- Volunteers were requested to help move books at Woodbourne August 7 & 8, and for the September 23 Totally Teen Tuesday.
- Contests will now have six winners instead of 3 (paper contests) or 4 winners instead of 2 (guess jar contests).
- Brainstormed ideas for November/December contests.
- Reminded everyone to come to the Celtic Games program on August 16. It's a drop-in program, so stop by anytime between 1 and 4.
- The teen collection will be moving at Woodbourne later this week. Teen audio has already been moved to the shelves directly outside the children's room.
- Books for the Chidlren's Medical Center were collected. Still one more meeting to go.
Next meeting - August 18