Just a reminder that our next meeting isn't until January 5th. Enjoy your winter break!! Stop by and say "hi" when you're in the library. See you soon!!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
- Change of advisors: welcome Elizabeth and goodbye Liz.
- Icebreaker: If you could make snowflakes any shape, what would it be?
- Still need some January reviews, which are overdue.
- Assigned February reviews; due by January 5th meeting.
- Pat on the Back: Matt.
- Brainstormed Summer Reading Club slogans to go w/ an environmental theme.
- Confirmed and signed up volunteers for Jan. and Feb. programs.
- Reviewed Dec. and Jan. contests and programs.
- Gift exchange.
- Random drawing for advance reader's copies of books and movie posters.
Next meeting: January 5
Monday, December 8, 2008
Don't forget--we're having a holiday gift exchange at the next TAB meeting on Monday, December 15, from 4 - 5 pm at the Centerville Library. Bring in a gift that costs less than $5 and we'll do a random drawing to trade presents with each other. Also, don't forget to bring in your January reviews, if you haven't already turned them in. See you soon!!
Attendance - 18
- Icebreaker: If you were a book, which one would you be?
- January reviews due today.
- Confirmed program volunteers for: DVD interviews, Mad Libs, Skippyjon Jones, TTT, and Craft Mania.
- Donation opportunities: final day to collect items to send to the troops; collected a total of 114 items.
- Wrote cards to the troops and took a group photo to send with donations.
- Holiday gift exchange at next meeting: $5 or less, a fun gift for a random exchange.
- Avatar creation for kids' Web site.
Next meeting - December 15 - Holiday Party & Gift Exchange